Proteus is part of the University Research Computing Facility.
Next scheduled downtime: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6am -- 9pm
- Issue with running namd/intel/2015/openmpi/2.10 resolved. See Compiling NAMD#Locally-compiled version using Intel MKL
- Issue with MATLAB 2014b toolbox licenses resolved
- MATLAB GUI again usable from login nodes; to enable this, memory limit on user processes has been removed - computations requiring large amounts of memory must be submitted as cluster jobs
- Compiling VASP article updated
- Global h_rt limit will be reduced to 48 hours this week
- Instructions on requesting an interactive session on a compute node added: Introduction to Using Proteus#Interactive Sessions
- 4 AMD nodes are offline
URCF Proteus Documentation Wiki
You can login here with your Proteus account: select drexel_urcf in the dropdown menu on the login page. Please feel free to create and edit articles if you wish.
Documentation is being created as we go along. Please see the Recent Changes page for updates.
System Information and Policies
- Proteus web portal, showing current cluster status including job queue. The qstat command provides more information.
- Facility Description for Proposals
- Proteus Hardware and Software
- User Policy
- Job Scheduling Policy
- Introduction to Using Proteus
- Recommendations for Jobs
- Miscellaneous Tips
- Articles here are collected into Special:Categories
See also all the articles in the Category:Quick Start Guides
Other Online Documentation
Please contact URCF support via the issue tracking system:
This ensures a record is kept of your request and all work done for it.