Proteus is part of the University Research Computing Facility.
- NAMD installation updated
- ic19n01 is down
- The 80 Gbps uplink has been turned on
- Updated article Recommendations for Jobs
- 6 AMD nodes are offline
URCF Proteus Documentation Wiki
You can login here with your Proteus account: select drexel_urcf in the dropdown menu on the login page. Please feel free to create and edit articles if you wish.
Documentation is being created as we go along. Please see the Recent Changes page for updates.
System Information and Policies
- Proteus web portal, showing current cluster status including job queue. The qstat command provides more information.
- Facility Description for Proposals
- Proteus Hardware and Software
- User Policy
- Job Scheduling Policy
- Introduction to Using Proteus
- Recommendations for Jobs
- Articles here are collected into Special:Categories
See also all the articles in the Category:Quick Start Guides
Other Online Documentation
Please contact URCF support via the issue tracking system:
This ensures a record is kept of your request and all work done for it.